1.The League Entry Fee is 160 Euro per Team, broken down as 40 Euro per player per team, of which a minimum 80% is to be the cash prize pot. This also includes entry into the Scotch-Doubles event.This entry must be collected by the captains and given before the first ball is hit in the event!
2. All non-full members playing in the League will be subject to match fees.
A match fee is a 5 Euro daily admission fee. It grants the player access for their match day/night only. This not only includes practice time before and after the match but also use of any available table in the venue on match day.
Normally, daily admission is 10 Euro. It is reduced as the player is participating in the league. Also, all the tables are freeplay.
(Regarding match fees, non-members have the option to give a once off 30 Euro to cover them for all league match visits instead of giving 5 per match)
This bundle offer saves money as you get all your match visits, league, scotch-doubles and playoffs for the cost of only 6. (Potentially, there could be 16 matches or more depending how well your team does in the events)
To avail of this bundle each player must give the 30 euro before the first league match begins or the daily admission fee would have to apply!
The bundle offer saves you more than 50% on admission costs so it is great value!
Admission costs do not apply to members as it's already covered in their weekly subs contributions.
3. All matches must be played on the nights assigned each week.
Match nights are randomly set from Monday to Wednesday each week for 2019.
If required we will include Thursday to Sunday as roll over back-up days!
2 matches will be played on a given night, both starting at 8pm
The schedule will clearly state what night you are to play each week and the times.
Full schedule for the league will be shown before starting so you can easily plan ahead!
4. RULE CHANGE, new format is best of 21 frames. Refer to new scorecards for format, max frames allowed per player is 7.
Playing format is 1 match per week and each match consists of 4 sessions (3/3/3/6)
This means you put your first 3 names up to start the match. (The 4th name is the sub)
Each player listed must play all 3 of the opposing teams players in sessions 1 to 3.
You cannot play the same player twice in the first 3 sessions!
You can only sub a player into any one of the places in any session (1-3).
If a sub is used, they literally take over the place of the player they replaced.
The player subbed out can only be subbed back in to the same place they came from and in place of the player who replaced them initially!
The final session is 6 frames and you list the names of the players in Three. (3,3)
In the back 6, no player can play back to back! (no.3 cant play in slot 4 etc)
In the back 6, you can be drawn against the same player as it's completely random selection.
The max number of frames any player can play is 5 per match!
If a player is listed and it is found that they have already played the max frames allowed, they forfeit the frame.
5. Any match not played on the day allocated or if no scorecard/result is received by the end of the week then the match will be void.
Any match that legit cannot be played on the given night can be played on the Saturday or Sunday of the same week, but no later!.
A fully completed scorecard must be submitted and signed by both Team Captains.
An incomplete scorecard will result in a 1 point deduction for each team. No exceptions!
(NOTE: Any protests or claims of points for matches must be done on the night the match is set to be played or by the end of that week or they will not be entertained) Also, any team found arranging other matches elsewhere for the night they are meant to play will forfeit the match! This is a stupid thing to do when you have an entire legue fixture to hand from the very beginning, so please use a bit of cop-on!
6. As there is no HOME team, it is the responsibility of the Players and Team Captains to ensure your team arrives on time and the scorecard is filled out properly and signed.
No match arranging is required, all matches are assigned their days to play each week.
All first matches are set to officially start at 8pm each night. If you want to practice, arrive earlier!
All second matches are set to start straight after at about 9:30pm.
Team Captains, do not arrive to any match without a scorecard!
Make sure you print them off in advance in case none are available in the venue.
7. Any Team who forfeits more than 2 matches in succession will be disqualified from the league.
8. Any Team who forfeits more than 2 matches throughout the entire league cannot claim any prize monies.
9. Any player on any team who is in arears with entry/admission/match fees or other will prevent their team from being able to claim any prize monies.
10. Teams must play every other team once in their group to determine league positions.
Teams are awarded 3 points for winning a match.
A bonus point is awarded to teams who reach 10 frames yet lose the final deciding frame.
Top 6 in the league go into the A-side Playoff Draw for the larger pot of the prize fund.
The teams in the next 6 places will go into a B-side Playoff for a winner only smaller portion of the prize fund.
11. Should 2 Teams finish with the same points, the places will be decided by frame count, and then by head to head result.
12. Cash Prize fund for the League will always be based on the number of entries with a minimum 80% cash payout of the total entry fees taken in.
13. The max number of places normally available in a League division is 14.
(This can be changed so to benefit the league format and players, depending mainly on the number of players interested)
14. The Playoff event will directly follow the League and will be a straight knockout.
15. It's only required to use the scoring system supplied for Break and Dish situations.
This must be verified by both captains for it to count. (aka, sign initials beside the frame)
A cash prize will be given to the player with the top break and dish record if they qualify...
To qualify for the cash prize a players tally must run into double figures! (10+)
The break and dish challenge does not apply in Scotch-Doubles
This challenge is only for the duration of league games, it does not include the playoffs.
16. With regards to using the scoring system amd submitting results/scorecards:
PENALTIES WILL APPLY SO READ CAREFULLY! Ensure you are prepared and always have a scorecard with you for every match!
Official scorecards only! (piece of paper with scribbled scores will not be accepted)
If an official scorecard is not submitted, result is void and both Teams deducted 1 point.
If a scorecard is not filled out correctly or completely, result will be voided and both Teams will be deducted 1 point.
(NOTE: completely means that all boxes are filled out and not left blank etc) (READ the actual scorecard and put the right information in the right places or your card will be invalid)
Any Team or Player found to be fixing scores or cheating will receive a max penalty deduction (6 penalty points). A second offense will result in the team being disqualified.
SCORECARDS: You can download and print your scorecard from the links shown,
DO NOT assume or expect scorecards to be in the venue for you! (click here)
17. Supreme Tables 1 to 4 are officially assigned and deemed as booked for all League Match Nights for the duration of the League. (from 8pm until both matches are over, approx 11pm)
When the league matches end the tables are open for all to use.
Members can book and use these tabls up to 8pm and from around 11pm or when league games finsh!
Remember, League matches always take priority!
After that, other bookings take preference and so on.
During the Fantastic 4 league a max practice booking of 1 hour is allowed so to facilitate all.
All 3 blue cloth supremes will be free at all times
18. A table which is deemed to be booked or assigned is that Teams table for the duration of their match from start to finish.
If a match is running slow then the 60 second shot clock will be applied for the remainder of that frame and for all remaining frames.
19. Anyone using a table which is pre-booked or assigned for a league match is required to move to another vacant or the next available table.
Do not try to book or use tables 5, 6 or 7 as you will have to vacate the tables for 8pm on match nights!
No exceptions. Anyone arguing or causing a problem about this will be told to leave!
20. Regarding rules 17-19, if both Teams have not arrived by 8:30pm then the match booking is void and the tables are free for use. If the Teams then arrive after 8:30pm and without notice as to why then they cannot re-claim the tables if being used and will have to wait until they available! (max 1 hour still applies)
Point being, be on time and respect the schedule and all other players! All League matches should be started by 8pm. Allowing for late arrivals, 8:30pm is the latest or you will effect the next match at 9:30pm!
21. You must have at least 3 players in order to play a match!
If someone is running late or not in the venue at the time that they are called to play, then their frame can be skipped if no sub is available.
If they are not in the venue by the time all other frames in the session are played then they forfeit that frame.
(This also includes going for extended smoke breaks!)
Names for the first session must be listed and players at the tables for 8pm on the button.
Once the names are written onto the scoresheet they cannot be changed, so be sure!.
In the event that an entire Team is not present, and without any notice of a delay being given, then a frame can be claimed every 5 minutes starting from 8:20pm.
(example: match meant to start 8pm, still no show or even a text/call by 8:20pm, at 8:25pm frame one of session 1 claimed, 8:30pm frame 2 and so on)
22. Regarding late arrivals or no shows in rule 21, if frames claimed amount to 6 and the opposing Team still has not arrived or been in touch, then the match is forfeit.
(Once a match is forfeit it cannot be reversed. Points are awarded to the opposing Team)
23. Official Blackball Rules apply for the League and Playoffs.
24. Players lag before each frame starts to decide who breaks.
25. All Players are required to conduct themselves in a respectful and sporting manner at all times.
26. No official dress code is required for the league events unless specifically requested for the purpose of photos, recording or T.V.
You are however required to wear a collar shirt or pool polo shirt for the finals and the photos.
27. In the event of a dispute that cannot be resolved on the night between both teams, players and or captains, then the dispute can be submitted to the tournament official using the following "Dispute Form".
(click here to print your form)
Please note:The dispute form must be submitted within 7 days of the match day or it can be disregarded. The opposing team will also have to be given time to submit a response to the dispute. Any player or team found to be falsifying claims will have a penalty point deducted from their teams score!
28. As stated a Scotch-Doubles Knockout was introduced from 2017.
You must be partnered with a player from your own team.
(This may be overturned by the league organiser if special circumstances arise)
The Scotch Doubles matches will take place as shown in the schedule.
The overall winners from each session go on to the semi-finals.
All matches will be assigned days/nights and times.
Semi-Finals and Final will be included in the League Playoff Finals schedule.
Matches will be a race to 5 throughout for all doubles matches.
Doubles teams must be advised at the start of the league so to prepare the draw.
Entry fee was already included in the overall league entry. No additional charges!
Rules and Terms may be added to or adjusted if required.
Note: Prize money is always a percentage of overall entry fees taken!