1.The League Entry Fee is 100 Euro per Team, of which a minimum 80% is to be the cash prize pot.
2. All non-full members playing in the League will be subject to league match fees along with the entry fee.
This is a 5 Euro admission fee per daily visit and grants the player access for their match nights only.
Normally the daily admission is 10 Euro. It is reduced as the player is participating in the league. Also, the tables are freeplay.
(Non-members can give a once off payment of 30 Euro, covering them for all league match visits instead of paying per match)
To avail of this bundle offer, each player must pay the 30 euro match fee along with the entry fee or a daily admission fee would apply!
The bundle offer can save you almost 50% on admission costs so it is great value!
Admission costs do not apply to members as it's covered in their weekly subs contributions.
3. All matches must be played on the nights assigned each week.
Match nights are randomly set from Monday to Friday each week.
No more than 2 matches can be played on a given night!
The schedule will clearly state what night you are to play each week.
You will be given the full schedule for the entire league before it starts so you can easily plan ahead!
4. The playing format is 1 match per week and each match consists of 4 sessions (3/3/3/6)
This means you put your first 3 names up to start the match. (The 4th name is the sub)
Each player listed must play all 3 of the opposing teams players. You cannot play the same player twice!
Each of the 3 players listed can play in all of the first 3 sets or you can sub a player into one of the places.
If a sub is used, they literally take over the place of the player they replaced and continue on against the next said opponent.
The player subbed out can only be subbed back in to the same place they came from and in place of the player who replaced them initially!
The final session is 6 frames and you list the names of the players in pairs.
In the back 6, no player can play back to back and you can be drawn against a player more than once.
The max number of frames a player can play is 5 per match!
If a player is listed and it is found that they have already played the max frames allowed, they forfeit the frame.
5. Any match not played on the day allocated or if no scorecard/result is received by the end of the week then the match will be void.
A fully completed scorecard must be submitted and signed by both Team Captains in order for it to be accepted.
An incomplete scorecard will result in a 1 point deduction for each team. No exceptions!
(NOTE: Any protests or claims of points for matches must be done on the night the match is set to be played)
6. As there is no HOME team, it is the responsibility of the Players and Team Captains to ensure your team arrives on time and the scorecard is filled out properly.
No match arranging is required, all matches are already assigned their days to play each week.
All matches are set to officially start at 8:30pm. If you want to practice, arrive earlier!
Team Captains, do not arrive to any match without a scorecard! Make sure you print them off in advance.
7. Any Team who forfeits more than 2 matches in succession will be disqualified from the league.
8. Any Team who forfeits more than 2 matches throughout the entire league cannot claim any prize monies.
9. Any player on any team who is in arears with entry/admission/match fees or other will prevent their team from being able to claim any prize monies.
10. Teams must play every other team once to determine league positions.
Teams are awarded 3 points for winning a match.
A bonus point is availble and is only awarded to teams who reach 7 frames yet lose the final deciding frame.
The top 4 teams will go on into the Main Playoff Draw for the larger portion of the prize fund
The teams in the next 4 places will go into a playoff for a winner only small portion of the prize fund.
11. Should 2 Teams finish with the same points, the places will be decided by frame count, and then by head to head.
12. Cash Prize fund for the League will be based on the number of entries with a minimum 80% cash payout of the total entry fees taken in.
13. The max number of places normally available in a League division is 16.
(This can be changed so to benefit the league format and players, depending on the number of entries)
14. The Playoff event will directly follow the League and will be a straight knockout.
15. Players are only required to use the scoring system supplied for Break and Dish situations.
This must be verified by both captains for it to count. (aka, both must sign initials beside the frame)
(A cash prize will be given to the player with the top break and dish record once it has run into double figures)
The break and dish challenge is only for the duration of league games, it does not include the playoffs.
16. With regards to using the scoring system amd submitting results/scorecards:
PENALTIES WILL APPLY SO READ CAREFULLY! Ensure you are prepared and always have a scorecard with you for every match!
A piece of random paper with scores scribbled on it will not be accepted, you must use an official scorecard!
If an official scorecard is not submitted for a match then the match is voided with both Teams being deducted 1 point.
If a scorecard is not filled out correctly or completely, the match will be voided and both Teams will be deducted 1 point.
(NOTE: completely means that all boxes are filled out and not ignored and left blank etc) (READ the actual scorecard and put the right information in the right places or your card will be invalid)
Any Team or Player found to be fixing scores or cheating will receive a max penalty deduction (6 penalty points).
A second offense regarding match fixing will result in being disqualified from the league.
You can download and print your scorecard from the link shown, DO NOT expect scorecards to be in the venue for you! (click here)
17. Supreme Tables 2 and 3 will be officially assigned and deemed as booked for all League Match Nights for the duration of the League.
Members please refer to the members booking section in case the other tables are also reserved to be used!
League matches always take priority!
After that, other bookings take preference and so on.
18. A table which is deemed to be booked or assigned is that Teams table for the duration of their match from start to finish.
If the table next to you is vacant you can assign the next frame to that table too.
For example, if you are using table 2, then table 1 is your overflow table and if it's free you can use it also!
19. Anyone using a table which is pre-booked or assigned is required to move to another vacant or next available table.
20. Regarding rules 17-19, if a table is booked/assigned and both Teams have not arrived up to 30 minutes into the match start time, then the match booking from that table is void and the table is free for use. If the Teams then arrive they cannot re-claim the table if being used!
All League matches should be started by 8:30pm. Allowing for late arrivals, 9pm is the latest or you lose your table!
21. If someone is running late or they are not in the venue at the time that they are called to play, their frame can be skipped.
If they are not in the venue by the time all other frames in the session are played then they forfeit that frame.
Names for the first session must be listed at 8:30pm on the button.
Once the names are listed, they cannot be changed, so be sure before you fill in the session.
In the event that an entire Team is not present, a frame can be claimed every 5 minutes starting from 9pm.
(example: match meant to start 8:30pm, no show by 9pm, at 9:05pm frame one of session 1 claimed, 9:10pm 2nd frame and so on)
22. Regarding late arrivals in rule 21, if frames claimed amount to 6 and the opposing Team still has not arrived, then the match is forfeit.
(Once the match is forfeit, this cannot be reversed and all points are awarded to the opposing Team)
23. Official Blackball Rules apply for the League and Playoffs.
24. Players lag before each frame starts to decide who breaks.
25. All Players are required to conduct themselves in a respectful and sporting manner at all times.
26. No official dress code is required for these events unless specifically requested for the purpose of photos, recording or T.V.
Rules and Terms may be added to or adjusted if required.
Note: Prize money is always a percentage of overall entry fees taken!
Warning: include(private_league/2016 Blackball Fantastic Four/Top 10 Dishers.htm) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/82/4084982/html/Blackball Fantastic 4 (2016).php on line 452
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'private_league/2016 Blackball Fantastic Four/Top 10 Dishers.htm' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/82/4084982/html/Blackball Fantastic 4 (2016).php on line 452